Saturday, January 5, 2013

LBS - Long Black Sari

I have been MIA (Missing In Action) for quite some time now and I really feel bad for that. Lot of things kept me busy all this while - work, holidays, travel and just life in general! Well, but better late than never right? So here I am back to wish all my readers, well-wishers, blogger friends, sponsors, blog partners a very Happy New Year! May you have a lucky 2013!

And with that sweet and short message I leave you to browse through my LBS aka 'Long Black Sari' pics. I draped this sari for one of the Diwali parties in November 2012. A LBS is absolutely must in a 'Desi' girl's wardrobe for its a knock-out option for special Indian parties. 
Lastly, sorry if some of the pics look blurred - you see, both the photographer and his muse were shivering in the sub-zero temps :)


 

What I am wearing: Sari: Gift from mom (India); Blue pendant and earrings set: street-shopping in Mumbai, India; Flats: street-shopping in Mumbai (India); Silver bangles: Aldo; Ring: Pier 1 Imports; Watch: Fossil (Gift)


15 comments:

Ayantika said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Ashy. Loved all the accessories!
Have an awesome year ahead :)
Love,

Bong's Belleza

Kavita Sahu said...

Happy New Year Ashy.
Wishing you all the love and good wishes this year. :)
Love,
Kavita.

Shubhi said...

The saree and the smile you wear with it-absolute gorgeousness!

<3
Shubhi's Revels!

Ash said...

You are glowing! Love the statement ring :)

Juneli said...

OMG, you look stunning, Ashy!
Wish you and your family a very happy new year!
Love
Juneli

ThefashionFlite said...

I see the glow on ur face from that hazed pic !! U rock this sari My dear !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Anonymous said...

You look lovely! The black sari is a must-have and I have one too but unfortunately no event has come in my favor to wear it yet!

Janey
www.janeysoutfits.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Wooow! Your look is amazing :)
I'm your new follower. Would you like to follow each other?

http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

Urban Mantra said...

Hi Ashy!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! Been a while since you posted so it's good to see you back. I don't have to tell you how glowing you look in this sari. Love it! :)

Richa
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

Rupa said...

beautiful :)

http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

Aditi SoSaree said...

U look lovely in a saree.
M sure U wud love to visit my blog.
www.sosaree.blogspot.in.

Regards,
Aditi

Unknown said...

you look so pretty in this black saree of yours :) loved the look! Would be looking forward to more such Indian attire posts.

Ediotr@turtok.com
www.turtok.com

Unknown said...

Hello
very good blog for the woman black saree this very nice for the woman for the black saree /

Saree Online

Followmanimatters said...

You look beautiful in saree. I so very agree that black saree is a must in desi gal's wardrobe. Just realised how many black sarees I have got :)

Anonymous said...

I love all types of silk sarees especially my fav Pink Kanjeevaram saree they look very elegant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...