Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Guest Blog Series - The Double 'M' Life

While I am out on vacation, I have asked some of my fave bloggers for guest posts. So, presenting you the guest blog series and the first blogger from this series is Mehak Mittal @ The Double M Life. Hop on to Mehak's lovely blog to read about her travels, personal style and foodie adventures!


Time Flies when you're having this much fun!
Before I begin the tales of my latest Weekend Fun.. I would like to Thank the wonderful Ashy for giving me the opportunity to connect with you all...  

Hi.. I'm Mehak and I have a teeny-weeny blog named the Double "M" Life! I blog about me and my life and everything that goes in and around it!! My favorite part of the week has to be the "Weekend".. I know.. You all think the same way.. ( I am one of you)..
So, I try to take maximum advantage of the time at hand... This past weekend was one of the funnest!! Our Parents came to visit us from India.. It had been 2 and a half years since my hubby had met his parents and you could tell by his face that he was soooo excited!!!

It being their first visit to LA.. Our first destination was the Hollywood Sign.. and the Hollywood Highland Walk of Fame!!! We had so much fun explaining them what it was.. why it was famous and what exactly to look for..We have been in LA for quite some time now and we call ourselves the " tour guides " ..  hah!!
 Anyhooo.... The highlight of the whole weekend was the trip to Venice Beach.. Well it was kind of a last minute decision but the perfect one.. I, for one have never had so much fun!!! Well I guess you can definitely tell that from the pics.. I think!! 
We are looking forward to many more such weekends.. Since we are planning another Road Trip which I always look forward to... 

This is just the beginning of all the posts in the series " Time Flies.." I hope you had as much fun reading it as I had writing it!!! 
What do you do on a weekend? Relax, Travel, have some "Me" time???


Can you spot the Hollywood sign??



Love has all it's different forms..

"wink"


What I'm wearing : Dress : CK , Shirt : Forever21, Shoes : from DSW
My accessories : Sunglasses : Fossil, Watch : Fossil, Bag : Da Milano, 
Ring : From India (gift from mom), Bracelet: From India (gift from MIL)





3 comments:

Rupa said...

wow...it sounds like a cool idea...

jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty cool :D

www.livemodish.com

Unknown said...

Lovely post Mehak! And Ashy, hope you are enjoying your time-off!!
risingcolors.blogspot.in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...