Monday, April 28, 2014

Second Blogiversary


Well, well well..guess what!? My blog is two years! Time flies, people. that too with super-fast speed. I mean just yesterday that I wrte my first post so coyly..unsure about the vision fo my blog, what topics I am going to write about, how frequesntly would I post, how would I hndle negative comments and of course the best part, will the blogger community accept me and make me their own!

Two years, and I have say to I am in a better place in terms of blogging. Confident, found my voice and quite able to juggle the blogger duties. Well, the best part has to be making so many friends and meeting them in-person over these years...these friendships I will cherish forever!

And finally, I know I don't say enough but Thank You all you lovely readers, supporters, friends, family, and stalkers (*wink wink*) too! I am so glad to have your support and encouragement, thank you so very much!

This year, I hope to continue doing styling posts (they are my first love!), include makeup tips and beauty products reviews, collaborate with some awesome bloggers for guest posts and of course do a lot of travel posts too. So, watch this space, people, lots coming up :)




Connect With Me

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Wish you many more successful blogging years to come..

Aditi SoSaree said...

Happy Anniversary Ashy...hope you have many more to go.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

Rupa said...

Congratulations!!!

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Meetashy :)

Gargi S said...

Congratulations !

I enjoy reading your blog.

http://itigargi.blogspot.com/

Pink Jasmine Blog said...

Happy birthday to the blog ..many more to come .

Love
Shilpi
www.pinkjasminestyling.com

TaNuja said...

CONgrats beautiful lady :-)



Love
http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/


:-)

Incognito_River said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Anjuli

Madhuri said...

Congratulations buddy!! way to go ...

Click here

Janet said...

Congradulations..!!

See More
best Article
click me
See More
Read More
Click Me
Thankyou
Read More

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...