Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Denim for Fall

This is how I would dress up a denim skirt for Fall. Wear boots and every summer staple becomes Fall appropriate! Yeah, its that easy. Apart from being fall weather appropriate you can say it's 'Bang for your buck' too. And when it gets too chilly to handle, wear tights (printed/color) or leggings with comfy boots and you are good to go.

Well, this is the first time I am strutting out in my boots; and here's to many more such days! I definitely missed wearing boots back home in Mumbai. Its not exactly the type of climate where you buy bulky boots - the only weather being summer, that too mixed with humidity. I can go and on and on about the Mumbai weather but you are not here for that, are you?

So getting back to my outfit, I am wearing these 'Crazy Indian Roulette' earrings from Crazy & Co. that I absolutely. Love the fact that they are adding color to my denim-on-denim outfit.

Crazy& Co. is an online boutique started by my blogger friend Tanvi where each and every piece is Crazy good! These earrings were gifted by her during our recent InFB meet in NYC (so gracious of her!). I think they are a great accessory to make a statement and they will go well with any colored outfit - score!

In another news, I have (finally!) opened a Facebook page for the blog. Now you can get all updates for 'The Zing of My Life' in one place - on your profile's home page!
So, have you liked the blog's Facebook page yet? If not, you can do it here.

What I am wearingDenim skirt - Gap; Striped top - Esprit; Denim vest - Levis Factory Outlet; Boots - Macys; Earrings - Crazy & Co. (you can buy them here); Heart pendant necklace - Sears; Clutch - Aldo; Watch - Casio Men's Chronograph (Husband's); Ring - India; Aviators - Tory Burch







Update: Linking this post for the EBEW Boots Challenge!

Boots | Everybody, Everywear

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the hem of your skirt! :)

Urban Mantra said...

Hi Ashy, you look great! The denim on denim pairing works really great! :)

Marissa @ Foldable Flats said...

Cute outfit! Denims are lovely!

www.afterflats.com

Rupa said...

That necklace...and those ear rings....sigh :)
too good...

TaNuja said...

really liked the skirt style and the necklace and the watch :)


nice post :)


Love
Tanuja
-------
http://tanuja-photography.blogspot.in/

http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

ThefashionFlite said...

loved the pairing ! and I am a big fan of hoops ! I just adore urs !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin


Unknown said...

you look really cool in denim..

Pranati Nath said...

Liked your skirt & earring....u r looking too cute....:)

Sonshu said...

Oohhh, you are rocking the double denim. Love the skirt and it looks great on you.

:)
<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com
(new post is up!)

Tanvi from tanvii.com said...

You look great :)

P.S. Thanks for the mention.

Seoulful Sagas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seoulful Sagas said...

I adore your entire outfit, especially your boots. Its one thing that I miss in Mumbai too. The weather here is not suitable for boots at all. :(

Priyanka (The Purplenista)
amazonianbeauty.blogspot.in

Andi said...

I really love how the stripes on your shirt go vertical on the arms! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love those earrings :D
Where are they from?

http://livemodish.wordpress.com/

mehak said...

I too love boots.. the weather is still warm here so they are still in boxes!! The outfit is perfect... Denim skirts are my fav too even in fall just pair it with some nice warm tights and you are good to go!!

Love
Mehak
www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com
www.mehakmittal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your choice is really good because this type of boots is look so fab on denim outfit.

woodland shoe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...