Monday, February 10, 2014

Manicure Moods

Nowadays I have been more creative how I paint my nails..I mean put more thought into it more than ever. I have quite like experimenting with colors, manicure styles and sometimes I do a nail art on my ring finger and forfeit that 5$ bill. 

Sometimes my mood dictates the colors I want to play with - its all bright and colorful in summer, sparkly in the holiday season and sometimes I play with the blues and browns when its morose outside.

So here you go, some of successful experiments with nails and colors..

 Manicure inspired from one of my summer outfits


 Feeling the 'blues'!

Black and Orange: Nail-art for a Halloween partayy!

Bright colors are perfect for nails in summer!

Pastels for a subtle manicured look! Sometimes less is more, no? 



Connect With Me

1 comment:

basant kumar said...

vip league VIP League is unique in comparison to other streaming media because of the people who want to enjoy free games on their computer or mobile phone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...