Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crushing on Coral

Not much to say today 'cause well, I am technically handicapped today. I have a laptop with some major issues (I got warning messages to take a back-up today am, which I promptly did!). Ever since then I have not been able to start the laptop properly :( Thankfully I had some outfit pictures uploaded on to the draft posts, and so here I am writing up my very first post from hubby's tablet - Microsoft Surface that is!

Onto the outfit post now, I had been looking for a colored blazer for some time, and for some reason bright 'coral' was the exact color on my mind! I finally spotted the perfect blazer at Mango store (during my birthday-weekend trip to NYC) and was absolutely thrilled when the blazer fit me great!

I wore this blazer for a late-morning spring brunch with friends and posted a picture on my Instagram profile. At that point I wasn't sure if I wanted to do an outfit post for the blazer. But with the encouraging response on the Instagram pic, I decided to do an outfit shoot for the blog.
The first time I wore this blazer, I paired it with the simple white-tee-and-jeans combo; colored blazer adds the perfect pop of color here. I am thinking the coral blazer will style great with a contrasting pair of colored denim, what do you think?
What are the different ways you would style this coral blazer? Please share your thoughts in the comments below, on Facebook or on Twitter!

Mango coral blazer | American Eagle denims | Tory Burch 'Reva' flats
| Target white t-shirt | The Limited clutch | Fossil Watch


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashy, you look fabulous in this outfit!
Cheers!
Ritika

Marisa @ Broke with Designer Taste said...

Love the color blazer! It really pulls everything together nicely!

Marisa
http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

Ritcha Verma said...

Love the blazer and the ballet flats!!

xoxoxo
Ritcha
www.RitchStyles.com

Rupa said...

Hi Aswini..fabulous post! Totally love this blazer and of course your shoes!!! Hope your laptop start working fine soon...

How would I style a coral blazer, I might wear a white shirt underneath and roll up the blazer's sleeves a bit or wear the blazer on top of a black or grey tailored dress with a statement necklace...

Love
Rupa
jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

HOGGER + Co. said...

Fantastic color on you!!

Anupriya DG said...

LOVE the color of your blazer, girl!! I almost feel like running to Mango right now and getting myself one! :)

And I think you've styled it perfectly - such effortless chic! The basic outfit is the best way of highlighting this pretty color!

Nidhi Mahajan said...

Love the outfit, especially the colour of the blazer! :)

Aditi SoSaree said...

Absolutely love the white tshirt. n the blazer is fab.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in
New Post Up

Unknown said...

I love the entire look and it is definitely something I would wear. I actually have that clutch from my favorite store...The Limited!

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

Anna Moore said...


love the look!By the way… Do u like dresses? Would u like to take part in Love giveaway and win a dress u like! Don’t hesitate! Be quickly! : ))))))
Hope to see u here http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

Seoulful Sagas said...

Me have the same blazer! unfortunately can't wear it now thanks to the Mumbai heat! :( :( :(

Best,
Priyanka (The Purplenista)
www.amazonianbeauty.blogspot.in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...