Sunday, November 3, 2013

~* Happy Diwali *~

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali! May the colors of Rangoli and the sound of crackers be just a start to a year full of colorful joys, happy moments and unlimited fun!

Onto my Diwali inspired outfit post, I wore this beautiful Anarkali dress to a Diwali shindig at a friend's place last weekend. What I love about an Anarkali, is the amount of the rich fabric weaved into the dress...gives a perfect flare to it. Makes me feel like an Indian princess, which was perfect 'cause Halloween was in the same week as Diwali..two birds in one stone, eh? :)

Bee-tee-w, I can't believe I am posting right in the middle of Diwali festivities! I dunno how (!!) but, I am get super-energetic and enthusiastic during the Diwali time. So, I was always gonna find time to blog along with making Diwali goodies, diya decorations, cooking lunches and dinners (and potlucks), ironing saris/ suits and dressing up of course (my most favorite thing about Diwali).
Well, a blogger gotta do what she gotta do, right? ;)

P.S.: This is a Diwali-outfit post, so (obviously) it's a picture-heavy post!

Anarkali dress from Kalki, Santacruz (Mumbai) | Kundan earrings from Sia Jewelry 
| Peep-toes from Payless | Bag gift from mum |


6 comments:

Rupa said...

Happy Diwali...

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Unknown said...

Luv the color of your outfit :)

Urban Mantra said...

Sooooo pretty! Love the vibrant purple tones in your Anarkali outfit! And the photos look superb - especially the one captured with you twirling around in it! Wishing you a happy diwali! Like yours, mine was a somewhat hectic weekend too...but fun nonetheless! :)

Richa
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

amu_blackeyes said...

You are looking gorgeous.. I loved the outfit and the beautiful pictures. your eye makeup looks pretty..

Veena said...

Looking Pretty !!! Loved the outfit

Anonymous said...

The shoes are adorable.. I would never think of pairing them with this outfit but it ends up looking so stylish.. Good job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...