Monday, January 13, 2014

2013 Outfits in Recap - Q4

Happy New Year y'all! Hope you had a rocking NYE with your loved ones!

Well, last installment from the Recap series is here, capturing my looks from fall and winter seasons. And yeah, a festive looks from Diwali celebrations too. I hardly blogged in December, so I guess you would see more of the winter looks here and of course in the New Year. One of the favorite parts of dressing up this fall, was flaunting my new purchases during my India trip.

The colored blazer made a comeback for one quick look, and so did the denim vest. Out of all, I absolutely dig my Indian outfit look in Anarkali. The feeling's absolutely different when I wear one of those extravagant Indian dresses; just feels so elegant and out-of-the-norm!

Links to the individual posts are below..Enjoy!


P.S.: As like the last year, I would been starting the outfit posts this year with a bang, A Sari post from Diwali..I am so excited to share it with you all!







Connect With Me On

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...